Wednesday Mar 16, 2022
Dad and I discuss Putin's invasion of Ukraine in two kingdoms perspective.
1. Related episodes: Whether One May Flee from a Deadly Plague; The 8th Commandment in Cancel Culture; Two Kingdoms 16th-Century Edition; Two Kingdoms 20th and 21st-Century Edition; Samuel Stefan Osusky (Dad’s Slovakia book); I Am a Brave Bridge (Sarah’s Slovakia book); Athanasius Against the World
2. Check out Dad’s book Before Auschwitz: What Christian Theology Must Learn from the Rise of Nazism
3. The Wolfhart Pannenberg quote comes from his Systematic Theology, vol. 2
4. What we’re calling the Orthodox Barmen Declaration: “A Declaration on the Russian World Teaching”
5. Aleksandr Dugin
6. Reinhold Niebuhr, Why the Christian Church Is Not Pacifist
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean iOS App or Android App
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.